Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Chapman Family Interview on Larry King Live

A few weeks ago now, the Chapman family was interviewed on both Good Morning America and then later, Larry King Live about their tragic accident. I watched the GMA interview, and even downloaded Stevens new verse (from a former song that was written about what he has gone through since Maria's death) from Amazon.com to our MP3 player that same day, but never was able to watch the Larry King Live interview. Tonight though, I just decided to watch it after reading the Chapmans blog and was so touched. Its very powerful and worth watching. I never, ever, hope our family has to go through anything like this, but if so, I hope we can be as rooted in our faith as them. Wow!

CNN.com - Podcasting (scroll down a little to "video podcasts" and its on the right side)

Oh, in case you are wondering about the new verse he wrote to a previous song "Yours", you can hear it hear and download it from Amazon.com. It's only $1 and 100% of the royalties from the sale of it are donated to Shaohannnah's Hope (their adoption agency). It's a very cool song!
http://www.amazon.com/Yours-New-Verse/dp/B001DB3FI4


No comments: