I am a bit late getting this up, but I asked the girls if I could and they said "yes." On Sunday late afternoon, Eric was working hard on ripping down a deck that was put on the front of our home (which was really ugly btw!) and replacing the house siding since we had taken the slider doors out and put in new windows. I was busy mowing the lawn, edging and trimming all of our shrubs in the front yard. Madison and Katelyn were riding their bikes and just have fun being kids/sisters. They decided to make Mom cards outside on a picnic blanket and give me a little gift. I had no idea what they were up to, but it was complete with a gift bag and tissue paper! It was too precious and melted my heart. It's the little things, when you least expect them, that are so special to me.
Katelyn's card. The angel's shirt says "I love Jesus and Mom"
Madison's card. She also gave me a heart rock that has always been very special to her that she found at our last home (and has been carrying it with her ever since). It now sits on my nightstand.
I love you VERY MUCH Madison and Katelyn! What an AWESOME privilege/responsibility it is to be your Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment