Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weekend Retreat

Last weekend was our churches annual Womens Retreat. It was held at Camp of the Cascades. I have never been able to go to the Womens retreat since we started attending PLCC b/c it fell on the twins birthday. However, this year it was in April so I was able to make it. It was a wonderful time for me of rest/relaxation and a time of reflection with the Lord. I really enjoyed getting to know some new women better and getting to know others deeper!


A meal in the dining hall


My friend Tram and I coming back from a canoe trip. Now we know why water seeped into the canoe! We saw the sign afterwards..."Please use the row boats due to leaking in the canoes." Whoops!


A beautiful view of Mt. Rainier from one of the lodges where I sat and read my bible and spent some quiet time with the Lord. We had "free time" from 1-5PM that afternoon, and I found myself having a hard time with all that time! It was great though, just a bit strange.

No comments: