But...I am definitely not complaining! We have a new camera on its way, but its not fast enough for me. I hope it comes in time for Easter at least. So, here is a blog entry about our week thus far without any pics.
Madison and Katelyns spring break started on Monday. These past few days have been amazing and we have been taking full advantage of it.
Sunday we spent the afternoon/evening with our good friends playing in their neighborhood, enjoying the warm sun and having the best b-que salmon dinner. Yummy!
Monday, I took the girls and Maak to a great park on Mercer Island called Luther Burbank--its my big girls favorite park. They also happen to have 3 different off-leash dog areas too right on Lake Washington so Maak got to have a fun day as well. That night we had about 26 people over from our life group for a potluck to end our winter session. What an end to winter it was!!! It was about 70 degrees and just beautiful. We ate wonderful food outside on our deck, had great fellowship and watched 14 kids run around and play in our yard. Fun, fun!
Today I took the girls to another park right down from where we live--Ebright Creek Park. Katelyn ran into a good friend from her class there and Madison made a new friend. Alyssa and Audrey had a blast swinging on the swings (my arm hurts from pushing for so long) and climbing the crazy play structure that is recommended for ages 5-12 years. Yeah right!!!
After that we went to Qdoba for lunch and then to Home Depot to buy some garden soil and vegetable seeds (which they picked out). Tonight we planted our first garden at this home. Madison and Katelyn loved it and I really wished I had a camera that worked! They are looking forward to reaping what they sowed!
Until my next post (in which I hope to have lots of fun pics to share with my new camera), I hope you are enjoying spring too!
Madison and Katelyns spring break started on Monday. These past few days have been amazing and we have been taking full advantage of it.
Sunday we spent the afternoon/evening with our good friends playing in their neighborhood, enjoying the warm sun and having the best b-que salmon dinner. Yummy!
Monday, I took the girls and Maak to a great park on Mercer Island called Luther Burbank--its my big girls favorite park. They also happen to have 3 different off-leash dog areas too right on Lake Washington so Maak got to have a fun day as well. That night we had about 26 people over from our life group for a potluck to end our winter session. What an end to winter it was!!! It was about 70 degrees and just beautiful. We ate wonderful food outside on our deck, had great fellowship and watched 14 kids run around and play in our yard. Fun, fun!
Today I took the girls to another park right down from where we live--Ebright Creek Park. Katelyn ran into a good friend from her class there and Madison made a new friend. Alyssa and Audrey had a blast swinging on the swings (my arm hurts from pushing for so long) and climbing the crazy play structure that is recommended for ages 5-12 years. Yeah right!!!
After that we went to Qdoba for lunch and then to Home Depot to buy some garden soil and vegetable seeds (which they picked out). Tonight we planted our first garden at this home. Madison and Katelyn loved it and I really wished I had a camera that worked! They are looking forward to reaping what they sowed!
Until my next post (in which I hope to have lots of fun pics to share with my new camera), I hope you are enjoying spring too!
No comments:
Post a Comment