As we are nearing the end of the school year, both Madison and Katelyn had their class music concerts.
Madison's was on Friday with all of the second graders and was performed in front of all the parents/teachers of 2nd graders in their lunch room. There are five 2nd grade classes!
Madison singing one of their many songs. She is on the top right side. Sorry for the not so great video--I am still learning how to use the video setting on my camera and now realize that one should n't zoom while recording.:>(
I wish I could put the other video up too of her playing on a musical instrument, but I did a terrible job recording that because I used the zoom feature even more!
Katelyn's concert was today and was done by each individual class rather than all of the classes combined.

Katelyn with her class singing one of the songs. She is in the skirt and leggings on the right side.
Here is Katelyn singing a solo! Yes, she was asked by her teacher if she would like to sing a solo and didn't even tell us about it until about a week before the show! Silly girl!! She was very embarrassed about it so that was why. Not embarrassed to sing, but embarrassed about the words to the song. Listen and you'll see.:>) So cute and innocent though! We are SO proud of her and she was the only one in her class to get to do this. Go K.!
Madison's was on Friday with all of the second graders and was performed in front of all the parents/teachers of 2nd graders in their lunch room. There are five 2nd grade classes!
Madison singing one of their many songs. She is on the top right side. Sorry for the not so great video--I am still learning how to use the video setting on my camera and now realize that one should n't zoom while recording.:>(
I wish I could put the other video up too of her playing on a musical instrument, but I did a terrible job recording that because I used the zoom feature even more!
Katelyn's concert was today and was done by each individual class rather than all of the classes combined.
Katelyn with her class singing one of the songs. She is in the skirt and leggings on the right side.
Here is Katelyn singing a solo! Yes, she was asked by her teacher if she would like to sing a solo and didn't even tell us about it until about a week before the show! Silly girl!! She was very embarrassed about it so that was why. Not embarrassed to sing, but embarrassed about the words to the song. Listen and you'll see.:>) So cute and innocent though! We are SO proud of her and she was the only one in her class to get to do this. Go K.!
No comments:
Post a Comment