This last weekend, Eric and I went to a 2-day marriage conference called "Love and Respect". We haven't been to a marriage conference since right after getting married, so it was 14 years overdue! We learned a lot, laughed a lot, cried, and I can even say that we learned new things about each other and ourselves. I would HIGHLY recommend this conference to all of you when it comes to your area. It is a husband/wife team that speak (Emerson and Sarah Eggerichs) and there is a book out that he wrote titled, Love and Respect.
Here is a little video excerpt if you are interested. You can read more about it and his books here too as well as download some videos.
Thank you Grandma B. for watching the girls for us both days so we could be at this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment