Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day Fun!

Yesterday Madison and Katelyn had a Valentines party here with 5 friends right after school. Since we couldn't do a Christmas party this year due to all the snow, they asked for a Valentines party instead. Of course I said "sure." I secretly LOVE hosting parties and having an excuse for such things!


One friend is missing here--she was going to be a bit late.

I made Cupids punch, heart shaped cheese with crackers and fruit kabobs. Of course, there was plenty of candy too and then they each got to decorate a personal heart-shaped cake. We played 3 games and did 1 craft (I had 2 planned, but time got away from us).


Craft time...


Stack the hearts--this was a big hit!


Cake time!


These were the Valentines Madison and Katelyn made for their teachers this year. Madison made her teacher an IPod and bear sucker. Katelyn did a bottle of hand lotion and a bear sucker. Very fun, but the suckers were quite a bit of work.
They were both looking forward to their class parties today.


Audrey wishes everyone a very happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Mom said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL OUR
VALENTINES @ THE BOLSTAD HOME!!!
WE LOVE YOU,
GRANDMA SUE & GRANDPA RON