Friday, February 13, 2009

Talent Show

Last Friday the girls school held a talent show. You had to "try out", go to rehearsal the night prior, and then perform in the actual show. There were 64 performers! The show went from 6:30-9:00PM. There is some definite talent in their school--everything from singing and playing the violin, to comedy and skits. It was a fun night. Madison wanted to play the piano! Katelyn opted not to be in the show.

Here she is playing on a grand piano for the first time. Wow! She played "When the Saints go Marching In" and played beautifully. We were so proud of her. We asked her later if she was nervous and she quickly replied, "No!" I don't know how she doesn't get nervous--I was.:>) Apparently that is what happens when you have been performing for people since you were 3.


Sorry for the bad picture--I was in the back holding Audrey so this was the best I could do (come on camera, zoom).

No comments: