Monday, August 25, 2008

Family Friends Wedding Day

I am a little behind, but the weekend before last, we went to Gig Harbor for a long time family friends wedding with my parents. Its hard to believe, Rania, the bride, is old enough to be married! I used to babysit her and her younger sister, Kayla when they were about 3 and 5! Wow, how time flies. I feel so old!:>) The wedding was outside on her parents beautiful piece of property complete with its on pond and even a horse arena. It was a gorgeous day, but extremely hot!


Rania and Greg


I wish I had a picture of the two of us as kids for comparison.:>) Actually, I do, but it wasn't digital in those days.


Madison


Katelyn


Time for a silly photo.


I love this picture! My girls (minus the twins--they were at their Nana and Papas) with Grandpa Ron and Grandma Sue.


Time for wedding cake--one of the best cakes I think I have had! Before cake we had a wonderful, fully catered dinner. Yummy!


Katelyn really wanted to dance at the wedding. Nobody else really wanted to go out there with her, so good ol' Grandpa did. Thanks Dad! Once Katelyn got out there, she wasn't too sure what to think.


The girls feeding Jack LOTS of apples. This is the horse Katelyn got to ride a few weeks prior.

No comments: