Wednesday, June 4, 2008

YMCA Camp Orkila 2008


Last weekend Madison and Katelyn went with their Dad to Orcas Island to a camp called Camp Orkila (they waited all school year for this special weekend). They left on Friday afternoon and came home Sunday night. They had an amazing and very memorable time. I wish I could've gone-it sounded like so much fun. I am so glad they could share the experience together and make memories though. I asked Eric to take lots of pictures for me, and boy, did he!



The girls on the ferry ride to Orcas Island from Anacortes.

Sisters make the best of friends!



This is crab island from the beach on Orcas. The girls loved rowing over to this island and exploring it. Their favorite thing to do there was to climb the big rock so they could get to the very top.



Katelyn climbing the big rock on crab island.


Standing on the top of crab island-they made it!



1 comment:

Elissa said...

Yay! I am so glad you decided to join the blogging world!!! Now I can check up on you and your sweet girls (and Eric, too) anytime I want! :) I can't wait to see more!