Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Its Been Way TOO Long!

Need I say more? Aside from our daily life of trying to maintain a household of 4 lovely children, I have been keeping ever so busy remodeling our greater kitchen with my husband and being coordinator for our churchs MOPS group this year. We are enjoying it all, but its been very difficult for me to find the time, or should I say, make the time, to blog. So as not to bore you with the details in explaining it all, here are some pics to bring some of you up-to-date a bit more with life here at the Bolstad home.

My Littlest Babes started preschool! I can't believe it, but they sure can!


They also go to experience their first official Puyallup Fair!


And then there was the first day of school for my 3rd grader and 2nd grader! Yikes, where does time go?!?




My Oldest Babe turned 9--Yikes, I am getting old!!!

and thought she needed to get her ears pierced at Claires....

and then concluded with a dinner party at her favorite Mexican restaurant and a sleepover.

No comments: