Today was the older girls last day of school!!! It feels like they have been having parties since last week. They got out of school early today and Madison went to her good friends house for a celebration, and Katelyn came home with a friend. Tonight we celebrated their GREAT report card grades by going to their favorite restaurant--I'll let you guess where that was.:>)
This is the park where Katelyn's 1st grade picnic/party was (about 5mins. from our house). The twins and I got to join her and we had a great time. The first graders couldn't come down to the lake area though (they had to stay up at the actual park). However, that didn't stop Mom from taking A.&A.
Katelyn got a flower painted on her cheek
They proudly partook too with tatoos
Her good friend Megan
I am really going to miss you Ms. Lamens!
That night, it was so warm and beautiful still that we decided to take the girls back there for a dinner picnic. They LOVED it.
This is Madison (back) and Katelyn (front) swimming in full clothes! We had no idea they would want to do that at 7:30 at night, so needless to say we weren't prepared at all!
One fish
Two fish....fully clothed as well!
This is Katelyn's buddy Mina from her class and she came over today to play/celebrate the last day with her. I surprised them and made these frozen treats.
Yummy, but oh so sticky and messy. Its a backwards smore (minus the graham cracker)!
No comments:
Post a Comment