Monday, December 22, 2008

Lots, and Lots More Snow--Videos

So, since the last 6.5" we got, I think we probably got at least that much more on top of the base. I am guessing probably about 14-15"! It snowed almost all day yesterday. Its hard to believe, but so much fun for the kids and SO beautiful! To be honest, I am getting cabin fever and really want to be able to do some shopping or just go get a latte! I think I might attempt it tonight with our AWD Subaru. I am stuck at home during the day while Eric is at work with our "snow" car, but tonight might be my last chance to escape before Christmas and the next snow round comes (apparently tomorrow).


This video was shot the other day when we went sledding at a neighbors home with some friends. The only thing we were missing was a rope tow!:>)

Audrey and her friend sledding


Katelyn doing a 360 on the sled



Madison pulling her weight!

No comments: